NETWORK – LEARN – JOIN – PRESENT – EXHIBIT
Together we’re forging the future of digital health
The 7th International Digital Health Conference 2017 will be a unique thought-leadership and networking event bringing together members from the five key stakeholder groups – industry, SMEs, healthcare and academic researchers – to learn, present, network and discover.
“As a smaller conference I thought it was valuable to be able to network with the majority of delegates and this fostered a very good atmosphere.”
“I met new, interesting people, and a new project is being developed as a result.”
Industry – Reasons for attending:
• Identify upcoming innovations and industrial partnership opportunities
• Understand current international policy initiatives and frameworks
• Develop international research partnerships with other stakeholders
SME – Reasons for attending:
• Network with key international corporate players in healthcare
• Develop partnerships with businesses and researchers
• Identify optimal routes to market for new products and services
• Attend at a non-profit rate introduced to attract business leaders and start-ups
Why should I attend?
1. NETWORK in an enjoyable way over a glass of wine at the the poster and demo session designed to maximize opportunities for businesses and start-ups.
Participate in the B2B networking session, supported by Enterprise Europe Network. This aims to initiate R&D, technological and commercial collaborations between conference participants, with pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings (20 minutes each). Participating will provide you with the opportunity to:
Full details and instructions will be sent to you in the registration confirmation email.
2. LEARN about new innovations and cutting edge research presented by academics, computer scientists, healthcare professionals and industry speakers.
3. JOIN in the debate about the role of technology in improving health and emergencies in the two high-profile plenary panel debates.
4. PRESENT a demo/poster of your product – submit a 200-word description via http://www.acm-digitalhealth.org/call-papers/poster-and-demo-submissions/
Key dates for posters and demos (those that are not included in the proceedings):
5. EXHIBIT your products and showcase your ideas to key influencers and players in digital health at the conference.