Speakers need to arrive 15 minutes before the start of their session, in order to meet the session chair. This is essential, to ensure that the sessions run to time.
Information regarding session speakers, chairs, and rooms can be found in the detailed programme.
Posters and demos
All poster and demo presenters must provide 1 powerpoint slide. This slide will promote your poster or demo, both before the conference via the website and at the conference, during the poster and demo preview (11am till 12.30pm).
- Each presenter will be allocated a 2 minute slot to generate interest in their work
- The submission deadline is 19th June
- Slides can not be edited or sent after the 19th June
- Please send your slide via https://wetransfer.com/ to email@example.com
- A1 paper (59.4 cm x 84.1)
- Velcro fastenings will be provided
- Mounting posters – you will have from 8.30am till 9am on the 3rd July
- Dismounting posters– take place at 7pm. Please note posters will not be displayed after the 3rd July and must be removed by their presenter.
- You will share a 4ft long table with a fellow demo presenter
- There will be access to one electrical point per demo
- If you require anything further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the 19th June
- Setting up and testing demos– you will have from 8.30 till 9am on the 3rd July, please note items are left at your own risk.
- Dismantling demos– take place at 7pm. Please note demo can not be stored at the venue and must be removed by their presenter before the 4th July.