Deadline for submission:
Monday 1 st July 2019**Extended until 1st September**
Notification of outcome to applicants: First wave of notifications will be sent from 21st August. Second wave will be sent from 8th September
The DPH 2019 conference review panel welcomes submissions from colleagues across a wide range of
Your innovation can be submitted to one of the following categories:
- Best Partnership – How your innovation involved successful partnership and collaboration for mutual benefit
- Best Data-Driven Innovation – How your innovation used data in a way which is innovative and unique
All submissions must:
- be a maximum of 500 words
; bewritten in English;
- contain author names, affiliations, and email addresses;
- outline the product or service proposition and what is unique or innovative about it;
- outline how the innovation delivers valuable outcomes and impact for people/ patients;
- conform to the DPH conference publication policies;
How to submit
All submissions must be made via the online system. You will be prompted to create an ‘EasyChair’ account on your first visit if you do not already have one.
The DPH 2019 Innovation Prize panel will review submissions shortly after the closing date and applicants will be notified. Submissions will be assessed on a number of criteria including innovation excellence, originality, suitability for the conference scope and overall quality. Each submission is reviewed by at least two members of the panel according to the reviewing criteria.
Successful short-listed applicants will be invited to deliver a 5-minute pitch-presentation during the Innovation Prize showcase session (Thursday 21st November 2019). Prizes for each category will be awarded during the awards ceremony at the DPH 2019 Gala Dinner which will take place on the evening of Thursday 21st November. Please note: Applications to the DPH 2019 Innovation Prize will not be published in the ACM Digital Public Health 2019 proceedings but will be published on the DPH 2019 website.
It is the applicants’ responsibility to ensure that their application adheres strictly to the required format (see above) and complies with DPH publication policies. Applications that do not comply with the guidelines may be rejected without review. All shortlisted applicants are expected to register and pay for at least a one-day ticket and the DPH 2019 Gala Dinner.
Exclusive Innovator Package – €600 / or €400 for Start-Ups & SME’s
Submitting your innovation to the DPH 2019 Innovation Prize? Why not take advantage of this exclusive deal and maximise promotion of your company to an audience of 2k+ from across digital public health at the same time! We are offering the following package with an unmissable number of benefits:
- Two tickets to attend DPH Conference on Thursday 21st November
5-minutepitch of your digital health product or service during the main DPH programme
- Opportunity to win prizes and high-profile recognition for your innovation in the DPH 2019 Innovation Prize
- Exhibition space to showcase your work and company projects throughout the 3-day DPH conference
- Two tickets to attend the DPH Gala Dinner and awards ceremony on the evening of Thursday 21st November in the heart of Marseille
At full price, this package would be worth over €3,000. Don’t delay as we are limiting the number of packages available. To book or find out more, email: email@example.com